Pool Epoxy Paint - EP607
Epoxy Pool Paint is a polyamide cured 2-Pack epoxy coating. It has excellent resistance to pool chemicals, abrasion, and attack from algae.
DataProduct Code: EP 607
Application: Roller, Brush & Spray
Appearance: High Gloss
Spread Rate: 6-7m2/l per coat
Colours: White & Pool Blue
Tools & ResourcesDownload Data Sheet | Download MSDS | Paint calculator | Get Adobe ReaderPlease note, downloads may be blocked by popup blockers
- Impa Epoxy Pool Paint provides a smooth, easy to clean finish.
- A high performance coating used for swimming pools, it adheres well to concrete surfaces which have been adequately prepared and provides a tough, flexible coating that is resistant to the normal abrasion of pool use and maintenance.
- Self priming, it is applied directly onto abrasive blast or mechanically cleaned concrete . But we suggest that IMPA TUFFCOAT EPOXY CLEAR SEALER is used for a primer to clean concrete
- Excellent adhesion to a variety of Cementitious pool surfaces.
- Good flexibility and water resistance.
- Good cure at 10°C
- Improved resistance to exterior exposure- contains UV absorbers to increase resistance to chalking
- No induction time after mixing.