Tuffcote Epoxy - EP602
Tuffcote is a two component solvent blend of epoxy resin and polyamine adducts.
DataProduct Code: EP 602
Application: Roller & Brush
Appearance: High Gloss
Spread Rate: 5-7 m2/l per coat
Packaging: 1L, 5L & 20L
Colours: White & Standard Colours
Tools & ResourcesDownload Data Sheet | Download MSDS | Paint calculator | Get Adobe ReaderPlease note, downloads may be blocked by popup blockers
- The product is air drying and is a high performance system for i.e. aluminium, galvanizing, steelwork and Phenolic Sheeting.
- Provides long term corrosion protection of both ferrous and non-ferrous surfaces.
- This type of anine systems is also highly suitable as a lining system for water, chemical and fuel storage tanks.
- Suitable for contact with potable water.
- Dry service temperature up to 100°C.
- Excellent adhesion on correctly prepared surfaces.
- Good resistance to mechanical damage and abrasion.
- If fully cured it offers outstanding resistance to a wide range of industrial chemicals.
- Seamless and hygienic
- Available in range of colours
- Excellent protective qualities
- Can be used on a variety of substrates
- Gloss finish, easy to clean