Phenolic Epoxy Primer - EP201
Phenolic Epoxy Primer is a two component solvented modified phenolic, matt finished, pigmented primer coat.
- A high build heavy duty primer that has excellent adhesion to steel. It has excellent resistance to a wide range of solvents, alkalis & acid vapours when over coated with IMPA PHENOLIC TOP COAT EPOXY.
- This system is used as a protective coating for steel and concrete surfaces in chemical processing plants, pulp and paper mills and for the protection of structural steel against severe splash, spillage and fume conditions.
- It is not recommended for immersion or continuous spillage of hot or concentrated acids.
- Excellent adhesion to steel surfaces.
- Cures to a hard matt surface that can be over coated within 16 hours.
- Suitable for damp, chemical environments such as pulp and paper mills.
- When over coated by two coats of IMPA PHENOLIC TOP COAT EPOXY, the system provides excellent protection to surfaces exposed to chemical environments.