Coal Tar Epoxy - EP401
Coal Tar Epoxy is a two-component solvent-borne, polyamide cured epoxy tar, modified designed to bond to most materials (concrete, steel, fiberglass, wood, etc.).
- High strength and resistant to most corrosive reagents.
- This epoxy features the superior water resistance of coal tar epoxies and has the mild "tar" odour and is black in colour.
- Flexibility exceeds that of normal epoxies
- High-quality epoxy tar for corrosion protection of most surfaces.
- Use in tidal zone for protection of concrete and steel
- Brown colour indicator where multi-coat system required.
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Low viscosity
- Non-blushing & non-water spotting
- Bonds to cold damp concrete
- More flexibility than regular epoxies.
- Do not use on shutter boards