Acrylic Floorpaint - FS1015
Acrylic Floorpaint is a very hard, durable, adhesion promoted acrylic emulsion coating for cement and cement brick driveways.
DataProduct Code: FS 1015
Application: Roller & Brush
Spread Rate: 6m2/l per coat
Packaging: 5L & 20L
Colours: As per standard colour card
Tools & ResourcesDownload Data Sheet | Download MSDS | Paint calculator | Get Adobe ReaderPlease note, downloads may be blocked by popup blockers
- For use on cementitious surfaces like paving, driveways and low traffic walkways.
- New and previously painted sound cement roof tiles and Cement window sills.
- Surfaces must be clean, sound, dry and suitably primed.
- The high pigmentation ensures exceptional covering capacity, which results in saving on labour and material.
- Has an exceptional adhesion capacity to correctly prepared cement surfaces and sound, old paint which facilitates the over coating of old alkyd surfaces.
- Waterbased product therefore easy cleaning, easy to apply and quick drying.
- Hard wearing will resists domestic traffic.
- Driveways can be hosed down and easily cleaned with a broom.
- UV Resistant, will not chalk, normal fading of colours will take place over time.
- Can be tinted to specific colour requirements. 100% lead free.