Aquafloor Polyurethane Coating - FS1086
Aquafloor PU Coating is a one pack, water based polyurethane finish for most types of floor including concrete, timber and fibre cement.
DataProduct Code: FS 1086
Application: Roller & Brush
Appearance: Semi Gloss
Spread Rate: 7- 8 m2/l per coat @ 30µm DFT max
Packaging: 1L & 5L
Colours: Light Grey, Rubra Red, Chrome Oxide, Green.
Tools & ResourcesDownload Data Sheet | Download MSDS | Paint calculator | Get Adobe ReaderPlease note, downloads may be blocked by popup blockers
- Being water based it offers two major advantages over older solvent based floor finishes; low odour and low VOC.
- Being a polyurethane it possesses excellent chemical, oil and grease and abrasion resistance.
- Chemical and stain resistant, it offers protection against UV rays. It protects and beautifies floors, offering a colourfast, luxurious medium sheen finish that enhances substrate texture.
- Application is easy with its low odour, quick drying formula that is lead free and environmentally friendly.
- Excellent scratch, scuff and wear resistance
- Resistant to hot tyre pick-up
- A smart, easy to clean floor.
- Odourless and lead free
- Quick drying and rapid hardness
- Chemical and stain resistant
- Polyurethane performance for toughness
- Single component , no-mix needed
- Water-based and environment friendly