QuickFill Acrylic Crackfiller - RES1050
QuickFill is a white ready-mixed resin bound filler in paste form. It provides tough, flexible weather resistant filling on both interior and exterior surfaces.
- QuickFill is designed for filling cracks and holes in and around plaster, wood, brick, stone, concrete, stucco, metal, glass, fibre-cement and other masonry surfaces.
- It is specifically formulated to fill cracks that might be unstable due to normal expansion and contraction as a result of temperature changes, but is not recommended for structural cracks.
- QuickFill is also ideal for filling cracks where adhesion problems occur, e.g. the join between cornice and wall or ceiling where conventional crack fillers will fail. The extra adhesion and flexibility of QuickFill ensures that the filler will not fall out.
- Other uses include the repair of glazing where old putty has cracked or fallen out and stopping of interior or exterior wood floors, fascias, etc.
- If it is to be used under a clear varnish, QuickFill may be tinted to the desired timber colour with iron oxides.
- QuickFill can be used straight from the tub, is slump resistant and can be applied in thick layers.
- QuickFill is ready mixed and dries in thin layers in approx one hour, but thick fillings of 10 mm may require 24 hours (or longer e.g. in cold damp conditions) before overcoating.
- The product dries without shrinkage. It has good adhesion and abrasion resistance.
- When dry, it is weather resistant and sufficiently flexible to cope with normal temperature related expansion and contraction within the substrate without cracking