Wood Putty - RES1070
A fast setting, natural polymer based water soluble wood putty.
- Wood putty filler that is used by the cabinet makers and wood workers to fill cracks, splits, holes and surface defects on all kinds of wood. It is also suitable as a grain filler - including filling end grain.
- Ideal for shadow holes.
- Used on uncoated surfaces
- Available in a range of timber colours
- Ready-mixed easy to use
- Dries to a hard finish- easy to sand and can be drilled.
- Can be over coated with most wood coating systems.
- Water based- non toxic non flammable
- Compatible with water based universal colourants