QD Enamel Dipping Primer - PI2032
QD Dipping Primer is a one component, solvent base, modified styrenated alkyd resin, air drying pigmented primer.
DataProduct Code: PI 2032
Application: Dipping or Spraying
Appearance: Semi Gloss
Spread Rate: 10 m2l @ 35µm, DFT
Packaging: 20L & 200L
Colours: Red Oxide & Smokey Grey
Tools & ResourcesDownload Data Sheet | Download MSDS | Paint calculator | Get Adobe ReaderPlease note, downloads may be blocked by popup blockers
- A fast drying primer for use under Impa QD Enamel Range and other industrial topcoats.
- Suitable for inland and coastal environments.
- Dries to a good quality, tough and durable finish.
- It has a very even flow and excellent leveling
- Easy application and rapid drying to a gloss finish.
- Not resistant to strong acids and alkalis outside ph range of 6-9.