Timbadeck Waterbase Sealer - VA1021
Timbadeck WB Sealer is an extremely durable clear finish that helps prevent the return of black stains on composite decks as well as protect against the damaging effects of water, fungi, and UV radiation on composite wood surfaces.
DataProduct Code: VA1021
Application: Roller & Brush
Spread Rate: 8-10m2/l
Packaging: 1L& 5L
Colours: Clear, Light Oak, Teak, Imbuia & Mahogany
Tools & ResourcesDownload Data Sheet | Colour Chart | Paint calculator | Get Adobe ReaderPlease note, downloads may be blocked by popup blockers
- This V.O.C complaint, water-based product is fortified with zinc nano-particles, a natural deterrent to recurring black algae stains
- TIMBADECK WB SEALER is an acrylic based product that forms a tough wear resistant coating on the surface of the timber and is an extremely quick drying, low odour product that is easy to apply.
- TIMBADECK WB SEALER is not a varnish and will therefore not peel or flake if applied to clean, dry surfaces. It has a resistance and special agents to prevent against dry rot, surfaces insect and fungal attack.
- Extensive field testing confirms that Timbacare performs best over a longer period of time if applied in the recommended manner.
- TIMBADECK WB SEALER has proven capability and durability in all climatic environments
- TIMBADECK WB SEALER is micro-porous allowing the timber to breathe and moisture to evaporate.
- The standard colour shades are highly translucent accentuating the natural beauty of the timber.
- Excellent wear resistance
- Indoor use only
- Low odour and low VOC
- Can be used on all soft wood types
- Penetrates and rejuvenates wood
- Water based, easy to apply
- Built in UV stabilizers and preservatives to protect and increase the lifespan of wooden materials
- Seals and protects against moisture
- Low-build finish that maintains the natural appearance of wood