Floorthane - FS3113
Impa Floorthane is a single-pack urethane pre-polymer which cures (dries) by reaction with the ambient moisture present in the atmosphere [Moisture acts as a catalyst]. Impa Floorthane possesses properties previously available only in catalysed systems. Its abrasion resistance is in fact superior to two-pack floor coating systems.
- Impa Floorthane is designed for use on timber, cork, concrete and particle board floors. Impa Floorthane is also suitable for use on timber benches and bar tops, as its high degree of flexibility resists chipping or scratching.
- Easy to apply
- Fast drying time
- Quick return to service
- Can be brushed,sprayed or roller applied.
- Excellent flow and leveling properties.
- Low viscosity formulation allows excellent penetration of concrete substrates.
- Good sealing characteristics.
- Excellent adhesion to substrate & subsequent coats.
- Up to three coats can be applied in one day, after which the floor can be used within 24 hours (depending on Ambient Humidity). This provides significant cost and convenience benefits.
- Excellent for interior and exterior usage.