Tuftex Fine Texture - PR1238
Tuftex Fine Texture is based on and strengthened by a mica, silica and marble aggregate which ensure a durable and high quality product.
DataProduct Code: PR 1238
Application: Roller & Brush
Appearance: Low Sheen
Spread Rate: 5 - 6 m2/l per coat @ 90µm DFT
Packaging: 1L, 5L & 20L
Colours: As per Standard Colour Card.
Guarantee: 10 Years
Tools & ResourcesDownload Data Sheet | Download MSDS | Colour Chart | Paint calculator | Get Adobe ReaderPlease note, downloads may be blocked by popup blockers
- Ideal as a finish for exterior and interior new work or previously painted concrete, plaster and cement. Recommended for exterior and interior surfaces where hair-line cracks are present and a fine texture is required.
- Yields an exceptional exterior durability with a weather-resistant finish which makes it ideal for use in large building projects and houses. Can be used on properly primed wood and metal surfaces.
- Impa Tuftex Fine contains a special bonding element that enhances its spreading rate.
- It has an exceptionally low to matt sheen finish, which yields low dust-retention and ensures that the surface can be kept clean easily through rinsing with clean water.
- It resists the most severe weather conditions like rain and UV sunlight.
- Tuftex Fine will not lose its flexibility on ageing due to the silica based formulation.
- A colour tinted in Tuftex Fine is light fast
- The increased numbers of marble and mica particles provide Tuftex Fine with double the body acrylic coatings.
- Tuftex Fine covers hairline cracks in one coat and leaves at least 50% more dried film than conventional paint.
- For best results two coats are recommended.