Endurasheen - SU1010
Endurasheen is a velvet, soft feel adhesive promoted pure acrylic and is an outstanding alternative for conventional Eggshell Enamel.
DataProduct Code: SU1010
Application: Roller & Brush
Appearance: Mid Sheen
Spread Rate: 8 - 10m²/L per coat@ 45µm, DFT
Packaging: 1L, 5L & 20L
Colours: White,Bases: Pastel-Clear
Guarantee: 15 years
Tools & ResourcesDownload Data Sheet | Download MSDS | Paint calculator | Get Adobe ReaderPlease note, downloads may be blocked by popup blockers
- Low VOC and almost odourless and dries quickly; especially suited for sensitive surfaces such as bathrooms, kitchens and hospitals.
- Suitable for application to new concrete, plaster or asbestos cement. No primer required, but recommended to ensure stability.
- Also suitable for direct application to previously painted surfaces; enamel surfaces must preferably be sanded down lightly before application.
- Can be applied to wood and metal surfaces due to its outstanding blocking future, provided that these surfaces have been prepared properly and painted with a quality primer
- Easy application through use of brush, roller or spray gun. As it dries quickly the two coats specified can be applied in one day.
- This product does not yellow as with traditional High Gloss and Eggshell Enamel.
- It yields a luxurious coating with a beautiful satin appearance with low dirt pick-up
- The product is water-based; cleaning of equipment performed at low cost.
- The high pigmentation ensures exceptional covering capacity, which results in saving on labour and material.
- Has an exceptional adhesion capacity, which facilitates the over coating of old alkyd surfaces such as Eggshell and High Gloss. It can stick to virtually anything e.g. plastic; glass.
- Unique gel formulation - does not drip during brush application and achieves a higher film build than most water based coatings
- Silver Protect antibacterial and fungal protection
- 15 year quality guarantee.
- LOW VOC