Enduragloss Water Based - SU1009
Enduragloss WB is an outstanding alternative for conventional Gloss Enamel. Almost odourless and dries quickly, especially suited for surfaces where high wash and burnish resistance is needed.
DataProduct Code: SU 1009
Application: Roller & Brush
Spread Rate: 10-12 m2/l per coat @ 35µm, DFT
Packaging: 1L, 5L & 20L
Colours: White, Base: Pastel - Clear
Guarantee: 15 years
Tools & ResourcesDownload Data Sheet | Download MSDS | Paint calculator | Get Adobe ReaderPlease note, downloads may be blocked by popup blockers
- Suitable for application to new concrete, plaster or asbestos cement. No primer required but recommended to ensure stability. Also suitable for direct application to previously painted surfaces; enamel surfaces must preferably be sanded down lightly before application.
- Can be applied to wood and metal surfaces provided that these surfaces have been prepared properly and painted with a quality primer. It yields a gloss finish which is appropriate for interior and exterior use
- Adds a dimension to acrylic gloss, never before achieved in the market.
- Impa Enduragloss is unique because it yields a water-base High-Gloss finish, which will not yellow or fade as in the case of traditional Alkyd High-Gloss Enamel finishes.
- It has outstanding flow-and coating base properties that have been created with a special rheology modifier
- Has exceptional wear-and-tear and stain removing characteristics and does not leave any vague spots once the surface has been washed.
- Easy application through the use of a brush, roller or spray gun and dries quickly, therefore, two coats can be applied within a day.
- As an exceptional adhesion capacity, which facilitates the over coating of old alkyd surfaces such as Eggshell and High Gloss.
- As a result of high pigmentation, it has an exceptional spreading rate, which may lead to savings on labour and material, while care has been taken to ensure film build.
- The product is water-based, dilution of paint and the cleaning of equipment performed at low cost.