Renogloss Enamel - RE2005
Renogloss Enamel is appropriate for application to all Interior / Exterior surfaces where a economical alkyd based gloss finish is required.
DataProduct Code: RE 2005
Application: Roller &Brush
Appearance: Gloss (High Gloss)
Spread Rate: 10-12 m2/l per coat @35µm, DFT
Packaging: 1L, 5L & 20L
Colours: White & Standard Colours
Tools & ResourcesDownload Data Sheet | Download MSDS | Paint calculator | Get Adobe ReaderPlease note, downloads may be blocked by popup blockers
- It may serve as a finishing coat over new plaster, concrete, metal and wood surfaces, provided it has been painted by the specified primer beforehand.
- Suitable for inland and coastal environments. Specially formulated for more economical projects. Comparable to most quality Gloss Enamels.
- Renogloss Enamel dries to a good quality, tough and durable finish.
- It has a very even flow and levels excellently
- Easy application and rapid drying to a gloss finish.