Renocryl Roof Paint - RE1250
Renocryl is a good quality roof paint, based on a pure acrylic binder which is suitable for direct application on prepared, new and weathered galvanized iron, fibre-cement and clay-cement tiles.
DataProduct Code: RE 1250
Application: Roller & Brush
Appearance: Sheen Finish
Spread Rate: 6-8 m2/l pr coat
Packaging: 5L & 20L
Colours: As per standard colour card.
Guarantee: 5 years
Tools & ResourcesDownload Data Sheet | Download MSDS | Paint calculator | Get Adobe ReaderPlease note, downloads may be blocked by popup blockers
- Renocryl is a good quality roof paint, based on a pure acrylic binder which is suitable for direct application on prepared, new and weathered galvanized iron, fibre-cement and clay-cement tiles.
- UV-resistant for long lasting protection.
- Easy application by brush, roller or airless spray.
- Easy to clean equipment with water after use.
- Can also be used on prepared cladding, galvanised garage doors, galvanised gutters and down pipes.
- Has an outstanding adhesion capacity in the case of prepared galvanized surfaces, asbestos cement and cement roof tiles.
- The product is water-based; dilution of the product and cleaning of equipment therefore performed at low cost.
- Dries rapidly and is hard and dry within 4 hours; two (2) coats can therefore be applied within a day.
- It is coloured with colour-fast pigments and will therefore not fade in the sun or be affected by alkaline salts.
- Zero VOC and therefore a low to virtually no smell on application.