Tuftex Coarse - PR1032
Tuftex Coarse is a good quality weather resistant decorative paint with a very coarse texture that bridges hairline cracks and hides surface imperfections
DataProduct Code: PR 1032
Application: Texture Roller & Brush
Appearance: Low Sheen
Spread Rate: 1.5-2m2/l per coat
Packaging: 5L & 20L
Colours: White, Colours available on minimum order
Guarantee: 10 Years
Tools & ResourcesDownload Data Sheet | Download MSDS | Colour Chart | Paint calculator | Get Adobe ReaderPlease note, downloads may be blocked by popup blockers
- For interior and exterior use.
- An exceptional coarse exterior finish, however, it can be used on interior walls if a coarse-structured finish or effect is required.
- Well suited for exterior areas where an extremely durable finish is required. It is also highly suitable as a textured finish on ceilings.
- Impa Tuftex Coarse is based on and strengthened by mica, silica and marble aggregate
- It yields a much thicker-textured finish than conventional paints, almost three times that of IMPA TUFTEX FINE. For this reason, one can expect the paint to have a much longer life-span.
- It contains a typical bonding substance that promotes outstanding adhesion.
- It is alkali resistant and yields a durable appearance to most surfaces. Easy application through use of brush or roller
- As a result of high pigmentation, it has an exceptional coating capacity, which results in savings on labour and material. It yields a luxurious coating with a beautiful Satin appearance with low dirt pick-up:
- The product is water-based, therefore cleaning of equipment performed at low cost.
- The Sheen Appearance will not fade due to weathering.
- Ideal for bridging hairline cracks and improving the aesthetic appearance of uneven plasterwork. Also ideal for creating feature walls and paint techniques.
- A tough coating that requires a strong substrate.