Velvet Mid Sheen - PR1188
Velvet Mid Sheen is a outstanding alternative for conventional Alkyd Eggshell Enamels
DataProduct Code: PR 1188
Application: Roller &Brush
Appearance: Mid Sheen
Spread Rate: 8 m2/l
Packaging: 1L, 5L & 20L
Colours: White, standard colours and tint bases
Guarantee: 10 Years
Tools & ResourcesDownload Data Sheet | Download MSDS | Colour Chart | Paint calculator | Get Adobe ReaderPlease note, downloads may be blocked by popup blockers
- Low VOC and almost odourless and dries quickly, especially suited on normal surfaces such as lounges, halls, rooms, bath's kitchen's and bedrooms. Also suitable for exterior use.
- Suitable for application to new concrete, plaster or asbestos cement, No primer required but, recommended to ensure stability.
- Also suitable for application to previously painted surfaces.
- May be applied to wood, metal and enamel surfaces provided that these surfaces have been prepared properly and painted with a quality primer and/or undercoat.
- Manufacturing from 100% pure acrylic binders.
- Easy application through use of brush, roller or spray gun and dries quickly; two coats can be applied in one day
- The product does not yellow as traditional High Gloss and Eggshell Enamel.
- Through its high pigmentation it has exceptional coating capacity, which results in saving on labour and material
- It yields a luxurious coating with a beautiful Velvet appearance.
- The product is water-based, therefore cleaning of equipment performed at low cost.
- Very high Titanium Dioxide content which leads to high opacity and covering power.