Rust Convertor - RES1024
Rust Convertor is a high quality co-polymer based waterborne rust converter for use on rusted mild steel that reacts and converts rust into a stable surface
DataProduct Code: RES 1024
Spread Rate: 3 m2/l
Packaging: 500ml & 1L plastic bottles
Colours: Creamy White - converts to blue-black
Tools & ResourcesDownload Data Sheet | Download MSDS | Paint calculator | Get Adobe ReaderPlease note, downloads may be blocked by popup blockers
- Rust Convertor is a high quality co-polymer based waterborne rust converter for use on rusted mild steel that reacts and convert rust to a stable surface
- Reacts chemically with rust and effectively stops further corrosion.
- No need to use sand blasting or acid beased cleaners
- Can be used on wet surfaces
- On drying, the creamy white coating is converted to a firmly adherent bluish-black film.
- Water insoluble after curing
- Can be overcoated with most types of solvent borne and waterborne emulsion paints such as alkyds, acrylics, epoxies, polyurethanes and vinyl systems