Plastergripp - RES1119
Plastergripp is a water based copolymer acrylic, air drying clear key coat.
- Plastergripp is a water based copolymer acrylic, air drying clear key coat.
- A low viscosity key coat that ensures excellent penetration of porous substrates and good adhesion of plaster
- Excellent for use on under-bonded as well as excessively porous surfaces.
- Used as a waterproofing and adhesion additive to plaster slurries, which can then be painted on as a plaster key-coat. The plaster is applied while this coat is still wet.
- Can be added to tile cements to improve application characteristics, wetting and adhesion.
- Increases impact resistance of cement plasters
- Waterbased. Easy clean-up
- 100% lead free.