Plasterbinder - RES1120
This is a modified Plasterbinder, formulated for incorporation into cement compounds. Use to wet sand and cement mixtures instead of water. It is used for waterproofing, damp-proofing, improving flexibility, adhesion, strength and durability of plaster.
- Can be used to repair large, damaged cementations surfaces e.g. repair floor screeds and walls, areas where very thin films are required (feather-edging), repair or construction of fishponds and in plaster below damp proof course DPC (stops rising damp), in plaster, in flower boxes etc.
FeaturesIt imparts the following properties to the mixture:
- It makes the dry product water resistant.
- The cement becomes flexible.
- Allows you to patch damaged floors or walls at depths of 1mm and greater.
- Improves adhesion to whatever surface it is being applied to.
- Improves both the strength and longterm durability of cement and diminishes dusting.
- Improves resistance to certain chemicals.