Timbercare Reaction Lacquer - VA6000, 6001, 6002
Timbercare Reaction Lacquer is a range of Acid catalysed lacquers with various gloss levels for interior use on wood.
DataProduct Code: VA 6000, 6001, 6002
Application: Roller & Brush
Appearance: Gloss, Suede & Matt
Spread Rate: 12m2/l per coat
Packaging: 5L & 20L
Colours: Gloss, Suede & Matt
Tools & ResourcesDownload Data Sheet | Download MSDS | Paint calculator | Get Adobe ReaderPlease note, downloads may be blocked by popup blockers
- These finishes dry by a combination of solvent evaporation and chemical reaction. The result of the chemical reaction is a hard, tough, and solid film which is far more mar resistant than a conventional air-drying finish.
- These lacquers are resistant to water spotting, cracking, yellowing. Not recommended for exterior use.
- Fast drying Lacquers
- Tough and mar resistant finish
- Lower odour than other acid catalysed lacquers.
- Good build & sanding characteristics.