Timbercare Polyurethane Varnish - VA2008,2009
Timbercare Polyurethane Varnish is a single pack Polyurethane for use on interior wood surfaces.
DataProduct Code: VA 2008,2009
Application: Roller & Brush
Appearance: Gloss & Suede (Matt available on request)
Spread Rate: 12m2/l per coat
Colours:Transparent, Amber, Inbuia, Teak, Mahogany
Tools & ResourcesDownload Data Sheet | Download MSDS | Colour Chart | Paint calculator | Get Adobe ReaderPlease note, downloads may be blocked by popup blockers
- For use on all interior woodwork like cupboards, panels, skirting's, tabletops and furniture.
- Can be used over previously varnished areas if surface is stable
- Polyurethane Varnish gives a hardwearing finish to wood.
- It is resistant to alcohol, household beverages and chemicals, moisture and even hot dishes
- Easy applicable with good flow features.
- When properly dried it forms a tough polyurethane finish.
- Available in two finishes: gloss,matt and suede
- Quick drying
- Resistant to hot, steamy, moisture areas, can easily handle hot plates.
- Good mar resistance
- Good alcohol resistance
- Resistant to cracking and warping.
- 100% lead free.