Roofprufe Acrylic Waterproofing - WA1014
Roofprufe Acrylic Waterproofing is a economical acrylic waterproofing compound
- It is a flexible liquid applied emulsion, that when reinforced with Impa stitch bond Polyester Membrane, forms a homogeneous seamless waterproofing system
- Good waterproofing properties and low water absorption after prolonged immersion in water.
- Good weather and ultra-violet resistance
- Will withstand reasonable movement of the substrate by exhibiting elongation and extensibility and will not harden or crack.
- Good adhesion to all suitably prepared substrates
- Very little or no maintenance required, depending on the amount of traffic
- Lower installation cost since waterborne roof compounds are easily applied by brush, roller or squeegee.
- Reasonable resistance to salt spray, mould and fungus.