Aquaprufe Acrylic Waterproofing - WA1012
Aquaprufe Acrylic Waterproofing is an economical acrylic waterproofing compound and is a highly flexible liquid applied emulsion, that when reinforced with Impa stitch boned polyester membrane, forms a homogeneous seamless waterproofing system.
DataProduct Code: WA 1012
Application: Roller & Brush
Appearance: Low Sheen
Spread Rate: 0,5m2/l
Packaging: 1L, 5L & 20L
Colours: Black, Red, Brown, White and Grey
Tools & ResourcesDownload Data Sheet | Download MSDS | Paint calculator | Get Adobe ReaderPlease note, downloads may be blocked by popup blockers
- Impa Aquaprufe Acrylic Waterproofing has exceptional water resistance, low dirt retention and alkali resistance.
- Impa Aquaprufe Acrylic Waterproofing maintains film integrity by allowing water to pass through the coating and thereby resists vapour traps in the building. Superior resistance to ponded water conditions is built into the product without compromising properties. The combination of low-temperatures, because they must accommodate the thermal expansion and contraction of the roofing substrate as well as be resistant to the impact of hailstones.
- Excellent waterproofing properties and very low water absorption after prolonged immersion in water.
- Excellent weather and ultra-violet resistance
- Will withstand movement of the substrate by exhibiting elongation and extensibility and will not harden or crack.
- Resistance to Alkaline and Acidic atmospheres
- Excellent adhesion to all suitably prepared substrates
- Very little or no maintenance required, depending on the amount of traffic
- Lower installation cost since waterborne roof compounds are easily applied by brush, roller or squeegee.
- Excellent resistance to salt spray, mould and fungus.