Aquapel Water Based Water Repellent - RES1121
Aquapel WB Repellent is a water-based, VOC-compliant, non-yellowing, water repellent treatment that remains invisible while protecting surfaces from damaging water penetration.
DataProduct Code: RES 1121
Application: Roller,Brush & Spray
Spread Rate: 2,5m²/L per coat
Packaging: 750ml Spay Bottel , 5L
Colours: Milky appearance (dry to clear finish)
Tools & ResourcesDownload Data Sheet | Download MSDS | Paint calculator | Get Adobe ReaderPlease note, downloads may be blocked by popup blockers
- Aquapel WB Repellent quickly and easily forms a long lasting water repellent barrier within concrete and masonry. It is designed for maximum protection on above grade, vertical surfaces such as common brick and vertical concrete.
- Aquapel WB Repellent's active ingredients provide a two-fold water repellent protection to concrete and masonry by 1) non-yellowing, surface barrier that repels water, mildew, dirt and airborne contaminants and 2) integral protection by an in-depth chemical action-forming barrier
- Aquapel WB Repellent is compatible with most caulking compounds and sealants.
- Waterbased for easy handling and cleaning of equipment
- Does not change the natural appearance of the substrate.
- Reduction of efflorescene
- Improved thermal retention
- Impedance of fungal growth
- Protection of joints from decay caused by acidic industrial atmosphere and frost
- When fully cured it may be overcoated with decorative waterborne and solvent borne paints. This combination enhances the weatherproofing properties of conventional coatings
- Formulated for concrete and masonry
- Penetrates substrate for permanent hydrophobic protection
- Ready to-use, non flammable, non-volatile
- Invisible, long lasting protection
- No film. Leaves surface breathable.